Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 27, 2010

ABOUT MYSELF..

Halo2 everyone... I'm new here... Let me introduce myself... My name is Nur Deeyana Ezzati Zainorin.. You all can call me NANNA,, DEEYANA,, and whatever... But my family just call me KAKAK.. I'm thirteen years old... My favourite colour is SKY BLUE.. I love to swim and reading book.. My ambition is to be a perfect doctor.. My MAMA asked me to be a dentist.. I also want to be a good and pretty teacher like my lovely cousin.. NURUL ELIYANA MOHD YAZED ... That all that I can write for this time.. Next time I will write again... ~DAA~


 This is a real NUR DEEYANA EZZATI ZAINORIN.....

3 comments:

  1. wah! bangga akak! thank you dear! love you. muahmuah muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. akak yanna: welcome akak.. thx.. 4 the muah!! i sambut tau..

    ReplyDelete